2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup Crisco butter flavored baking stick
1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 eggs (I use jumbo size)
2 cups peanut butter cups, chopped
- Cut peanut butter cups into quarters and place in the freezer.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl, set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together Crisco butter flavored stick, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs, beating in one at a time.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture.
- Remove peanut butter cups from the freezer and add to the dough. Mix well. Place bowl into the refrigerator for 1-3 hours, or longer, if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoon or cookie scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, checking at 12 minutes.
Until next time, Kris