1 pound cod
basil olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
zest and slices of one lemon
9 basil leaves
1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Pat cod dry with a paper towel and place on parchment paper on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle and brush olive oil over the fish.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt and red pepper flakes. Add lemon zest and sliced garlic. Top with lemon slices.
- Place in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve over a bed of quinoa and top with olives and basil.
Until next time, Kris