2-1/2 – 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/2 cup olive oil
1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup stoneground mustard
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 red bell peppers
1 green bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
2 red onions
1 16 ounce container white mushrooms, stems removed
- Cut chicken into large chunks (about 2 inches) and place in large bowl. Sprinkle with kosher salt, pepper and poultry seasoning and mix well.
- In a glass measuring cup, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and mustard. Whisk together and pour over chicken.
- Cover chicken and place in refrigerator for 3 hours, up to overnight.
- Cut peppers and onions in large pieces and set aside. Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside.
- Put kabobs together by thredding the skewer with onion, pepper, mushroom and chicken in any order you desire.
- Place kabobs onto two large baking sheets and into a preheated 425 degree oven for 35 minutes. Turn kabobs half-way through cooking time.
Until next time, Kris