2 pounds small red potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons dijon mustard
3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon steak seasoning
shredded parmesan for garnish
fresh chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, dijon, parmesan, salt, pepper and steak seasoning to a measuring glass. Whisk well and pour over potatoes in bowl and mix with potatoes making sure to coat all potatoes.
- Pour potatoes onto a parchment lined baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes.
- Spoon onto a serving platter and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan and chopped chives.
Until next time, Kris