8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 navel orange, sliced
1 onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, sliced
6 sprigs rosemary, minced, plus two sprigs left whole
1 cup green olives, sliced into circles
1/4 cup olive juice
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons olive oil, plus a drizzle
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet and sauté onion for 2 minutes. Lay orange slices over onion. Place chicken on top and sprinkle with minced rosemary.
- Add sliced garlic and sliced olives to skillet, as well as olive juice.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes over chicken.
- Drizzle olive oil lightly over chicken and lay two sprigs of rosemary on top.
- Place in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until internal temperature of chicken reads 165 degrees on a meat thermometer.
Until next time, Kris