2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup Crisco butter flavored baking sticks (1 stick)
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 eggs (I use jumbo size)
1-1/2 cups white chocolate chips (this is a 10 ounce bag)
1 cup pumpkin spice granola
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl, set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together Crisco butter stick, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs and beat together.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and mix.
- Stir in granola and mix.
- Place dough in refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees just before you are ready to bake the cookies.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon or cookie scoop onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
This recipe make 3-1/2 dozen cookies.
Until next time, Kris