- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Make small slits in chicken and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- In bowl, combine yogurt, ranch dressing mix, garlic, shallots and chives. Mix well.
- Spread yogurt mixture over chicken and marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken on rack on baking sheet and bake for 35-45 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Sprinkle additional minced chives over chicken before serving.
Until next time, Kris