thin sliced chicken breasts
juice and zest of two lemons
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon Herbs de Provence
7 large portobello mushrooms
12 ounces green beans
24 ounces mini heirloom tomatoes
1 – 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest lemons and set zest aside.
- Place chicken in a dish for marinating and squeeze lemon juice over chicken and add minced garlic.
- In a small bowl, mix together kosher salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and Herbs de Provence. Sprinkle over chicken. Add lemon zest to chicken. Cover dish and place in refrigerator for 2 hours to marinate. Remove chicken from fridge 30 minutes prior to baking.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrape gills from underside of portobellos. Slice mushrooms and then cut slices in half. Place on large sheet pan.
- Cut beans into bite size pieces and add to sheet pan. Add mini heirloom tomatoes. Sprinkle with olive oil, kosher salt and pepper and mix together.
- Place chicken onto another large sheet pan. Place both pans into preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until internal temperature of chicken reaches 160 degrees. The temperature will continue to rise to 165 while it is resting, once you remove it from the oven.
- Cook quinoa.
- Place quinoa into bowl, top with vegetables and chicken. Top with basil and feta cheese.
Until next time, Kris