1 ciabatta loaf
5 sprigs fresh rosemary, minced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus a pinch
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper, plus a pinch
6 tablespoons olive tapenade
8-12 ounces sliced turkey
4-6 slices light havarti cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut ciabatta bread in half lengthwise.
- Melt butter and brush on insides of both halves of ciabatta bread.
- Place minced garlic and minced rosemary on each half of bread.
- Sprinkle both sides of bread with kosher salt and pepper.
- Place turkey on bottom half of bread, sprinkling with a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Spoon olive tapenade over turkey.
- Cover tapenade with slices of havarti.
- Place top half of bread over bottom half of bread and wrap in foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake and additional 10 minutes.
Until next time, Kris