8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
kosher salt and pepper (for sprinkling over both sides of chicken)
1/2 cup olive oil divided (for marinade and brushing grill grates)
1 bottle Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette (such as Briannas)
2 jalapeños, diced and seeded
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and lay in large baking dish or large bowl to marinate.
- Add lime juice, zest, jalapeños, garlic and oil, topping with bottle of vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle cilantro over the top, cover and refrigerate for 4-8 hours to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium-high and brush grill grates with olive oil.
- Place chicken on grill and grill for 8 minutes per side, removing at 160 degrees. Let rest 10 minutes, sprinkle with remaining cilantro and enjoy!
Until next time, Kris