thin sliced chicken breasts
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
1 teaspoon Chile lime seasoning
juice of two limes
shredded, aged white cheddar cheese
4 mangoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1/2 red onion, minced
1 can black beans, heated
dollop of light sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, Chile lime seasoning.
- Squeeze lime juice over chicken.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Heat tortillas
- Build burrito with black beans, mango and red pepper, chicken, cheese, onion, cilantro and avocado.
Until next time, Kris