6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1-1\/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
1 teaspoon dried sage
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sprinkle kosher salt and pepper over both sides of the chicken. Lay in a glass baking dish.
- In a large glass measuring cup, mix together olive oil,balsamic vinegar, mustard, garlic and sage.
- Pour marinade over chicken and let sit for 1 hours to 3 hours. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking to bring dish to room temperature.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Until next time, Kris