1 pound of salmon
1 package frozen sweet potato tots
4 ears of corn
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
2 teaspoons tequila lime seasoning
1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
2 limes (zest and juice)
2 jalapeños, sliced, seeds removed
red and green cabbage mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place salmon on large baking sheet and squeeze lime juice over the top.
- Mix kosher salt, tequila lime seasoning, chili flakes, and lime zest together and sprinkle over fish.
- Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Place tater tots into the oven and bake per bag instructions.
- Cook corn. Once corn is done, remove kernels from ear and set aside.
- Heat corn tortillas. I like to do this on my gas cooktop to get the little char marks onto my tortillas.
Until next time, Kris